CdAEDC/Jobs Plus held a very successful, first time ever, Virtual Annual Meeting last week on November 5, 2020. The topic of the event was ‘Moving Forward with our Diversified Economy’ and featured three presentations followed by Q & A.
Governor Brad Little
- Idaho update on COVID-19
- Efforts to support Idaho businesses during the pandemic
- Governor’s legislative priorities moving forward
Grant Forsyth, Avista Corp Chief Economist
- The latest academic research exploring the recession’s impact on US labor markets
- The regional change in employment activity
- The outlook for the region’s labor market recovery
Gynii Gilliam, President/CEO of CdAEDC
- Project Activity
- Our Strengths and Challenges
- Projections & Vision for the Future
About Coeur d’Alene Area Economic Development Corporation
The Coeur d’Alene Area Economic Development Corporation (CdAEDC) is the economic development organization for Kootenai County, representing all the rural communities in the region and the four larger communities: Coeur d’Alene, Post Falls, Hayden, Rathdrum. Our mission is to build a healthy economy for the region by strengthening the base, diversifying the economy, supporting the creation of new jobs, and advancing workforce development in cooperation with local, regional, and state economic partners, and existing businesses and industries to facilitate business retention, expansion, and attraction.