Cleveland, OH — The Austin Company (www.theaustin.com), an international design, engineering, construction and location consulting firm headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, continues its growth in 2015, announcing the addition of multiple associates located in Ohio, Georgia, California and Missouri.
The Austin Company welcomed the following associates as of September 30, 2015:
In Cleveland, Ohio …
- Michael Pusich, Manager of Facilities Development
- Christopher Jackson, Estimating Manager
- Brian Zuzik, BIM Coordinator
- Dan Joyce, Design Specialist
In Atlanta, Georgia …
- James Ashworth, Senior Project Manager
In Irvine, California …
- Jack Niendorf, Project Superintendent
- Kevin Raffiani, Project Superintendent
- Rick Wernli, Project Superintendent
- Timothy Yots, Project Superintendent
- Hugo Serrano, Construction Superintendent
- Christopher Holley, MEP Project Superintendent
- Andrew Caulk, Area Superintendent
- Alexander Strohm, Field Engineer
- Michael Elmassian, Field Engineer
- Rebecca Trow, Field Engineer
- Sarah Cuneo, Field Engineer
- Robert Demmond, Project Coordinator
- Darren Gilliland, Architectural Designer
- Abraham Borg, Mechanical Designer
In St. Louis, Missouri …
- Brad Gordon, Engineering Manager
- Donald Pickens, Senior Purchasing Agent
- John Coughlin, Superintendent
In addition, Patricia McCann (Cleveland) was promoted to Engineering Document Control Specialist.
For information on current career opportunities with The Austin Company, visit: www.theaustin.com/careers
About The Austin Company
The Austin Company offers a comprehensive portfolio of services, including planning, architectural design, engineering, design-build, construction management, and construction, as well as site location and operations improvement consulting for commercial and industrial companies throughout North America.
The Austin Company was founded in Cleveland, Ohio, in 1878 and its headquarters remain in Cleveland, with additional offices in Irvine, California; Atlanta, Georgia; Kalamazoo, Michigan; and St. Louis, Missouri; in addition to a joint venture company in Mexico. Austin became a part of Kajima USA in 2005 and is a proud member of the Kajima family of companies worldwide. Kajima Corporation is a leading, and top ranked, global design and construction organization.